Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bone Tired and Harmony

Exhausted but my mind still keeps running. All I want is peace and quiet, but I know I have a class to go to. This is too much pressure for my poor little mind. To top it all off, sleep is a long time coming. I just want to float away, sleep for a week, and forget about work. Plus, it's month-end time already. Thinking about all the crazy reports and data I'm going to have to come up with isn't a party. I might actually develop yet another vice. Like huffing glue. Or something.

In other news, I have successfully downloaded the entire third season of The Tudors. Hate that I can't find the appropriate subtitles.

The Tudors is a good show - everyone keeps humping each other, it's Brit accents all around, stylized and liberally twisted history. I'm told it still doesn't hold a candle to HBO's Rome. I really must see about that show.

No comments: