Sunday, April 25, 2010

View to a Kill

Ah, weekends. All I ever really do these days is sleep them away. My only regret lies in how fast they fly by.

While searching for a new background for my desktop, came across scenes from New Zealand. It's a beautiful country. Fresh. Clean. Doesn't look like anyone smokes. I think I'd like to go. The esteemed JZ did grace that country with her presence, although this has nothing to do with my decision. I've never been one for tropical locales, with beaches and the locals wearing grass skirts. Perhaps this is due to the fact that I was born in a tropical country. I should like to go wear the grass is so green and the sky so blue it actually hurts your eyes.

Plus, it's Middle Earth.

More on beauty: with the eruption of that Icelandic volcano I can't spell the name of, come pictures of staggering clarity and dangerous beauty. This is what it looks like when God raises his middle finger at humanity and reminds us how inferior our technology is when it comes to His wrath.


No comments: