Sunday, April 18, 2010

Surprise Butt Secks

Somehow, RWJ resurrected my faith in the internet and society as a whole. After an hour spent watching this guy, I realized something:

1. We are all going to pot as a civilization.
2. Seriously.

It's a train wreck and being on the internet is like having a front row seat. We may know we're headed for total insanity, but hey, it's going to be a helluva trip. I guess this is why Twitter and FB exist. Thanks, RWJ. I have decided that society, while ofttimes being criminally idiotic and apalling, is fun and I want to be a part of it, not a dinosaur watching from the wings.

I also realized that:

3. Sometimes it's good to take a step back and detoxify.
4. It heightens one's appreciation of these things.

This means YM is back online, and fingers will fly. As for FB, I have reserved judgment.

I can't embed RWJ's videos, so here's a LINK to my favorite one. It features the amazing doggy commercial below.


2 comments:

illicracker said...

I hate to admit it but that ad is fantastic! It's really beautiful noh?

Nikka said...

yes it is. in a hilariously cheesy sort of way.