Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day Four

Nestle Strawberry Yogurt makes me feel loved. That stuff goes down smooth, with a sudden twist of berry, like a surprise kiss that lingers.

I realize it is now the middle of April. Days simultaneously zoom past and crawl by with equal amounts of unbearableness. I sometimes find myself waking up and it's the weekend, with absolutely no idea how I even got through the week.

Take today. It's unofficial hump day. I told Blitz I can't believe it's Wednesday already. Blessing or curse? I really don't know.

The Simpsons Season 19 is on rotation. It's on TV, muted. Every now and then I glance up and wonder what the yellow people are doing and why America loves them so much. I never really got past the looks. They are just too plain for me. It's an intelligent show, or so I've heard.

I have a number of movies on backlog: 2046, Die Hard 4.0, The Godfather Part Une, The Usual Suspects. All have subtitles and are ready for viewing; I find myself strapped either for time or energy. I am a gluttonous black hole of free movies. It's enough to have them ready, I suppose. I will watch them all. Eventually.

No comments: